Wednesday 23 March 2011

Mother's Day

Good afternoon again. Doing my linking on my own computer with photographs I have taken on my mobile phone for the first time, how exciting. Thank god it is working. He He!!
This time I would like to enter my card into 2 challenges - it is one I have made for my mum for mother's day, how early am I!!
The 2 challenges are Simon Says and Papertake Weekly
The card candy, peel offs are from stash, the mum is cut from a sizzix die, the ovals from a nesties, and the stamps are new ones I got yesterday called 'breath of spring set' from Just rite which have been coloured with pro markers.
Heather

2 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! I love those images! Thank you so much for joinig us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT

Jill said...

beautiful card Heather thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx